Here is your Raw Vegan Brownie recipe.
The Isha Foundation Chef created a Raw Vegan Brownie recipe, for us.It is this time of the year, we think of something sweet, but not always are raw vegan brownies to buy, but here is a delicious recipe to replace them.
Even better this is Brownie with a lot of good ingredients like walnuts, dates, and coconut. Does this sound right for this time? They are full of vitality and will end your craving for Brownies. Enjoy the good taste 🙂
Raw Vegan Brownie Recipe
Splurge on your secret craving, guilt-free, with this no-bake, vegan brownie recipe.
Makes 16 brownies, each of 1.5 sq. inch
Walnuts: 3 cups, Dates, pitted: 16, Cocoa powder (100% will be better): 1.5 cup, Rock Salt: ½ tsp, Water: 1 tsp, Vanilla essence: ½ tsp, Dry grated coconut: ½ cup
- Finely grind the walnuts in a food processor/blender.
- Add salt, dates and mix until it starts to stick together.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla and water. It should now be mixed and dough-like.
- Place on a flat plate/baking tray and press down to a 1.5 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle the dry grated coconut.
- Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Slice into 1.5 inch thick squares.
Source : Isha Foundation